unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, September 12, 2005

my typical Monday biru


Monday biru eh?
Well, maybe it was and maybe not…
Nothing else to post here but these typical mails me and my colleagues had in the office this morning

Money Angel


This is a money angel
Pass it to 6 of your good friends and be rich in 4 Days.
I am not joking. If u delete it u will beg. Trust me!!!


kk: I normally don't forward mel rantai
but now no money liao need to take precaution
hehehe.....
jamie: then i forward it to the same person lor
get rich together-gether lor...
and i forward u 6 times oso....so u get 6 times the result too... (and means u have to send it to another 6x6 persons too)
no need to thanks me... :-)
kk: buggggeeeeerrrrrrr....................
chiang: ahaha.
kwai lan...
nel: wat does kwai lan mean?
btw, jamie, tht was hilarious. tht theory of urs... LOL!
jamie: i think it's some sort of vegetable... taste like kailan i guess....
chiang: LOL....
so if u wanna know what;s kwai lan ...go taste jamie..??
u owe me one buddy ;))
jamie: oh no DUUUUUUDEE!!! i think right about now...u r an endangered species... she'll hunt u down
i hereby declare that i Jamieson, have nothing to do with Chiang watsoever...
hope u survive the day dude...
kk: i think he just became extinct....
chiang: and now here i stand...BEcauseee of YOOuuu....
BeCause of Youuu..i am no longer an agent of this System..
Bcausee Of yoUU...im a new man, so to speak, apparently, like you, freee..
BUT
we are here not because we are free...we are here because we are not free..
kah wei: hey!! u r wrong..
we are here because we have no choice.
we are here because we force to be here.
we are here because of money.
we are here because the world is sux.....
muahahahaaha
jamie: wrong too....
we are here because there's no Astro in my house
we are here because there's no Pool Table in my bathroom
we are here because there's no Dart Board in my washroom
and we are here because we're still dun hv all of the things mentioned above...
:-(
chiang: LOL...
our very own msia version..
Matriks : The Maths Moden
haha


and yup, Chiang was pretty much ‘extinct’ when Nel was really sulking oledi. :-). Well Chiang…it’s happened to me once too many times where I had to broadcast a mail to all our colleagues apologizing to her (for my explicit antics). Dun worry, she’ll get over it dude…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home