unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, September 02, 2005

still undecided...

The team building is to be held tomorrow at the Hyatt Regency Kuantan somewhere in the east coast. Never been there though. And still I haven’t got anything nice to wear. Got to buy some shirts and a pair of sport shoes. Buying these stuffs never have been that hard for me since I know exactly where I can get them – Sg. Wang mall. Luckily I was there when most of the shops were closing down. I mean it’s much more ‘convenient’ in a way that it leave me with fewer options to choose from. So it’s kinda self-restrained?

******

I was at some restaurant having my spaghetti for dinner but my thought was somewhere else. Evaluating my current situation of course. I think it’s best for me to move out from my current house in Cheras. Away from Ady and Marina since my relationship with them was slowly becoming icy cold. The house is pretty much dead to me. No more conversations, no more jokes, no more laughter. It’s like waking up in the morning and the friends that I’ve known for the past 6 years, has become strangers living under the same roof.

So I’ve made up my mind that within 30 days, I should already have found at least an apartment or some condos in PJ. But for now, just leave it at that…so I can finish my spaghetti…

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Angeline Choo said...

eh? team building at this time of the yr? how was it? no pics meh...?

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger jamie said...

well...of course it's fun and a bit of sunburn here and there...sigh. pic? i'll think about it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home