unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, September 17, 2005

this is how Saturday Night should be...

I think I’ve forgotten that today is Ady’s birthday too (my elder brother Andrison’s falls today) if it wasn’t for Marina to remind me about it. I was a bit surprised when she greeted me by saying “eh, kau sik wish Ady Happy Birthday?” in cheerful tone of hers. I guess that’s when everything started to look better between us.

To be honest, on our way to KL, I feel a bit awkward because Marina and I haven’t really spoken to each other for weeks now due to our silly ‘Cold War’ thingy. And now there I was – with them, treating them out for the birthday celebration. I guess this was the best moment to end it all and to mend the friendship back to the way it was…

Well off we go making our way to the city and decided to have the celebration at Kenny Rogers, the one in Bintang Walk. As we were seated facing each other, I could still feel the irony of all these. But we managed to break the ice as we slowly picking up the pace of our conversation. And just like that we started to talk to each other like we used to. I was happy of course.

Since the night was still young, we decided to go to Planet Hollywood and this time the bill was on Marina. Have couple of beers while watching my team, Chelsea whoopin’ Charlton to win the match 2-0… how wrong I was when I thought that this was going to be our last stop for the night when later Ady suggested that we would go to Bangsar.

Like we have well expected, Bangsar was jammed with cars desperately looking for parking spots. We stopped by a bistro called Modesto. The music was blaringly loud that it kinda impossible for us to talk. A few more jugs on the table, a few more drinks, we were definitely on our way to get ourselves wasted :-)…

You know all the time we were there, how I wish I’d brought Debbie along. But with the alcohol started to mess my brain, I just didn’t know why all that I could think of was to plant a sensuous kiss precisely on her neck… sigh… what’s was I thinking eh?... (so i guess it’s best that i didn't bring her)

Oh ya… there was this girl – a waitress in skin-tight outfit standing a distance away from us and the thing that caught my attention was her alarming breast size. I think that’s the biggest size in Bangsar tonight or if not KL…whoa… and my housemates couldn’t agree more…damn…what a sight... haha…

And I wonder why we had stop going to places like these as it has been a couple of years now and being here at these nightspot again, with girls doing their things – shaking those boobies and booties, inevitably reminded me of myself when we were at the Hard Rock Café, Emporium, Novou and all of those places. The good memories worth remember and of course the shameful bad ones too…

The good ones? Err…there’s one time when Rollie, our sexy and well liberated friend, made a sexy move behind me, rubbing her inner thigh against my back and eventually my ‘cheeks’… arrrregghh…such an ‘illicit’ body friction here and there; a guy came up to me and kiss me on my very lip… that f*cking dyke Sobri!… traumatized…err no… :-x… anyway that’s the bad one!

Anyway those were the years… alright?

Now back to the present… I went to the washroom but have to wait a little bit longer since there’s this girl throwing up in the basin while a guy was comforting her by giving a her a comforting light pad on the back… either she ate too much before coming over or she had drink her booze wrongly… what a typical (but pity) sight… seeing them in that condition made my head spin a little faster too…sigh

To end the night, we went to mamak stall and had our last drink – had to be Limau Ais - to make us sober a bit of course. The time was already three in the morning…haiya…

So I guess tonight was the best Saturday Night I ever had since last year. It was indeed a night to savor for weeks to come. We’re back to what we were, close friends and to top it all Chelsea won their sixth consecutive matches without even conceding a single goal…what a night… ^___ . ^…

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger jamie said...

can't afford to lose them...it's like losing u too :-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home