unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

cake decoration? quite fun oso wat...

Aha…today’s the cake decoration contest. Still can’t believe that I’ll be part of all these. A few minutes before it started off, all of the teams were at their table doing some preparation and it seemed that those teams were quite determine to win, well at least something. Never mind them, because I know that I’ll be enjoying myself eventually. Err…at first I felt a bit insignificant when I saw the rest of my teammates – the ladies - in action. Just didn’t know where to begin…

Well alas, the cake was done and me? It was fun all along and even Nicole was there to give us morale support. Couldn’t have asked for more eh?

*******
Daniel and I went ‘yumcha’ downstairs as usual that evening. But unlike the previous few days ago, now his expression was much lighter – a sign of relief. “So I guess your work were finally done eh?” I asked while he placed the cigarette stub into the ashtray. He nodded followed by a sigh.

“By the way, do you still remember when I said that I would write down the outing that we had last Friday?” “Yalar” “Well I was a bit amused to read a comment from a friend of mine for that particular blog” so I told him and he spontaneously replied “I think when she read about what you’ve written last Friday, she must have thought of herself” he smiled. At first I didn’t buy of what he’s just said, so we laughed it off. But a few moments later, the logic of what he said slowly registered at the back of my mind. Well if that’s true, then it’s just pathetic to know that…I thought to myself. “Well, if that’s the case then just let her keep on bragging then…” Maybe I didn’t realize that I started to laugh indiscreetly as we slowly walking up the stairs back to the office.

Man…what a day….

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-0 for Microsoft
Mike Howard at Microsoft points out in his blog concerning a recent article in Information Week that encapsulates in a nutshell why I like how Microsoft is approaching the whole subject of code security for its ...
Direct TV Recievers has created a programming service specifically driven to offer customers more choice and value for their entertainment dollar. Check out My site on Direct TV Recievers

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought i'de check out your blog and i must say... not too shabby ..lol.. care to do me the favour and check out mine about lawyer for dwi .. lemme know what you think. Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home