unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, August 25, 2005

what else can i say?

Before I went out of his car into the rain, Daniel asked me whether I was going to write it in down in my blog. “Of course, pal. That’s MY blog…”

Well what happened that Friday, it didn’t go out quite well as I has expected to. Everything seemed to go wrong (at least that’s how I see it). During the lunch break, I accompanied Daniel to Mid Valley. First we we’re stuck in the traffic jam as the rain started to pour down heavily. By the time we got there, it’s already 10 minutes past one and Daniel has still got to queue up to buy his movie ticket for that night. I started to feel anxious as the time was ticking minutes by minutes.

Everything seems to happen in such a rush that we ended up in one Korean Restaurant. But the worse was still to come. Daniel told me that his girl friend had asked him to buy some lunch for her and had them delivered to her instead. That slowly irked me little by little. “What now?! Didn’t you tell her that you, we gonna be late for work?!” that’s when I saw his expression changed as the dilemma was looming in his head. What is she thinking…how could she never thought for his sake?

Spoilt and inconsiderate? Does that describe her well? Jeez… that’s when I spilled some of the ramen on my favorite pinkish shirt…great! F*ck…what else should I expect today huh?! And by the way, the food that I’ve ordered has prawns in it…and hello?! I do not eat seafood okay?...but it was pretty much my fault since I didn’t asked the waiter what’s in that food.

Bill paid, I have to rush down the stairs with him to get the take-away. I guess he badly want to compensate the time that we’re losing as the time showed 15 minutes to two. Initially I didn’t know that he wanted me to join him and had the food delivered to her (in pretext that he would be able to introduce her to me). So when he told me of his intention I just stop my steps and told him “What?! No! I don’t think it’s a good idea…” I was no longer in my friendly mood and to get me to see her? Well that’s the point… hostility was the word. “I think you better go alone pal…”

Now the time was two minutes past two. We were finally on the highway again – back to the office. I just couldn’t stop thinking how late we were going to be once we’re there. On our way back, we didn’t talked much until I decided to asked him this “this girl you are seeing, are you happy with her?” “Well, we couldn’t asked for more…” he replied unconvincingly. Pretty much not the kind of answer to my question.

I hope you know what you are doing coz it’s a very ‘expensive’ game you’re playing here. You even told me days earlier of how much you got to spend everytime you went out with her. I just didn’t remember how many times I have smoked in the car. But one thing I learned from the way he was wiping the scattered cigarettes ashes coming from my cigarette. He really cares for things that he owns – cleaning his luxurious car interior from the scattered ashes attentively. And in the end none were found in the car. A very detail person he is. Makes me wonder the way he handle his own relationship - never let the tiny details slipping off unnoticed. Yup I guess you’re very grateful of what you have – never take them for granted.

Anyway pal, to tell you the truth, I hate the nicotines smell on my fingers but what happened today – for me there’s no hard feeling about it though. It just that I’m a bit concerned of what you’re getting into with this girl. So I hope you always watch you back alright… just being a friend here k? You see, I am entitled to my own opinions so without them what a friend am I to you…maybe I don’t see her the way you do…and I hope I was wrong all along…

Finally I was back sitting in my cubicle and the time? It 2:54pm…

6 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Divine said...

Hmmm...for someone who is NOT in a serious relationship at the moment or CAN'T SEEM TO HOLD ON TO A RELATIONSHIP for a long period of time, u sure loves to give advice to ppl who is IN a relationship eh?? Weird huh...=/

Just a 5 cent worth of comment for you or anybody else who will be reading this to ponder on...

Cheers!! =P

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger jamie said...

pondered thru...but hmmm...didn't work though, sorry...why was that so?

i wish u knew what u were saying there...so i guess now it's wrong to share our opinion among friends eh? and what does my past gotta do with everything tht's going on here? irrelevant dont u think? let me emphasize the magic word again - "FRIEND"...does that mean anything to you?

well like i said, u're entitled to say what u feel but anyway thanks for trying...

:-)

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Divine said...

Well..well..our DR. LOVE has spoken! Wohhooo!! Didnt think that you would post a comment on that, but still..good try!

Lets see..hmm..I didnt say its wrong to give oppinions to our FRIENDS, and yes, i know what friends mean..thank you very much. I do have a ton of normal friends and a couple of GOOD FRIENDS. Can't say that about you..can i? =).

Anyway, i know what i said and i also know its true, whether u like it or not. Irrelevant you say? Well, its your blog and you say whatever you like...but FYI, my earlier comment was not just meant for this post. Its meant for you in general...=))))

Cheers!!

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

wah.... war of the words kah you two? nama jak diam serumah. don like that...

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Divine said...

Hehehe...well, a comment wanted, a comment given. I'm not charging any money for it. Its free!! U can handle it, good. if not, then..too bad. =)

Cheers!

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger jamie said...

hmmm...lemme see, someone was a bit defensive and 'pissed -off' eh?...*yawwwwwwnnnn*
...oh ya...whatever.... LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home