unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

what did i do wrong now...

Today not much work to be done in the office, so I think I’ve been staring at the monitor blankly – thoughtless. Suddenly someone was calling my name and when I turned around to look, it’s my technical manager. Oh sh*t, am I in trouble? He was standing a few feet away from me and the expression on his face was a typical mode of his – sternly upset, as he was gesturing me to cone over. And yes, some of my seniors were standing beside him looking expectantly at me for something. “Great, what did I do wrong here?” I mumbled softly as I walked toward him.

“Jamieson, there is a cake decorating contest coming up, so are you interesting in joining them?” phewwwwww… it’s not what I’ve thought it was but nevertheless I was getting myself in real ‘trouble’ here – cake? Decoration what ah? I don’t even know how to read a recipe and now he’s expecting me to be part of the team…sigh… so I gathered all my thought to disprove his invitation and before I could even open my mouth he turned to team and said “ok! Looks like he interested! So we got ourselves a team already” Huh? Oh no! That’s not what I’m gonna say…but still I think it gonna fun though and some more, gotta give him some face also what…so be it…decorating the cake it is…

******

Went to the R&R room to play the keyboard that evening right after the office hour. Can’t remember the last time my eldest brother and I went to attend the piano lesson at one of renowned music school back in my hometown – The Yamaha Music School. I think I was seven or eight years old.

I played this song by Jet called Look What Have You Done. The thing is that I find it’s a bit too difficult to read the music note without having to count the note placement right before playing the next note. So I figured out a way to play them notes by generating a diagram I got from the Guitar-Pro Software as it will show me the placement of each finger for which key. Pretty sad isn’t it?

Anyway, since I didn’t play for quite some time now, the song that I played it just sound awful. Haha…got to practice more on this…or else…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home