unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, August 22, 2005

worry not...i still have tht lousy Plan B...

What is it with me…I mean the more I earn the more I would (rather) spend. It’s like Ying and Yang, or it’s just some sort of microeconomics… one subject that I’m always good at. It’s true that things got to strike for balance to prosper. But I guess I’ve simply manipulated that very mechanism to attain to my never-ending urge for useless things.

Today’s lunch came as a reminder. When I reached for my wallet to pay at the counter, what I saw in it left me with a sarcastic grin. I wasn’t pleased at all coz I know that I’m in a mess… where am I going with this kind of habits…I guess I badly need someone to dictate my life – financially. It’s about time for you to give in and get a girlfriend Jamie. A financial advisor in disguise perhaps? A personal auditor by day and a lover by night…huh? Well that’s Plan-B…(well c’mmon people…at least I got a plan)… yeah a lousy one … :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home