unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, August 28, 2005

felt like spending my $$$ today...lots of them :-(

Was making my way to the church when fatigue slowly got me to feel somber. To make thing worse, the mass was led by my least favorite priest. So during the Gospel reading, I managed to finish up a chapter of “Armadillo”. What a great companion at this moment of time. At least it helped me from drifting away with empty thought.

Right after the mass, I didn’t feel like going home just as yet. Felt a bit too light without buying anything that day, so I ended up in Sg. Wang browsing for things to buy (did I forget to mention that I just got my credit cards last week?) Well anyway walked out with 8 new DVDs in my bag and few hundreds $$$ poorer. Was I happy? Can say so…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home