unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

what's her name again?

Met Ady at the R&R where the Blood Donation Campaign was on. So I guess he was waiting for his turn to donate his. So I reluctantly approached him to see what I can do for my part. Well ended up with me lying on a bed next to his waiting for my turn as well. I just can’t recall of me being an avid fan of blood and needles. And a moment ago, I just found out my blood type and it’s ‘A’. Actually I was a bit relief because initially I thought that I might not even passed the blood screening test knowing my past of sleeping with some of my female friends (it was a long long time ago). My concern over my own health condition was quite overwhelming back then. I guess it’s quite normal for a person to think of his or her own health condition from time to time. Just being vigilant that’s all.

******

What a dreadful day in the office with nothing much to do. I guess Gina was right when she said that most of the previous GTs were complaining about not getting anything much to do since the tasks that they get only came sporadically. We simply laugh it off ‘cause how could they even react in such a way since we thought that ‘no works, more fun’. And now we are totally aghast when we too experience the same fate…bored. Boredom can kill.

At that very instant my phone vibrated and I reluctantly went to reach my phone in my pocket and when I read the message, I almost jump out of my seat. Someone just send me a message and from the contents of it, she said that she is in KL rite now but she hardly describe who she really is except for the fact that Jess did introduced her to me while she was studying in St. Mary back in my hometown.

Now I could sense my blood rushing up and down, not knowing how to react to it. Could it be her? I forgot her name though. What does she wants? As I kept on speculating on things of this and that, my phone was vibrating again unattended. Sounded like she urgently needs to see me…but what for?

Maybe, things start to make sense now. About a week ago, Magdeline did mention about Jess wanting to know my number. Why did Jess have to ask her since I thought all this while, she does have my number in her phone. Now pointing this girl to my direction is somehow a dubious act. What is she up to this time? Settling the scores? Sigh…

Or perhaps I just being paranoid all along…did I?

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger Angeline Choo said...

hm. when u told me that most of the stuff here is fiction.. i wonder if that's true. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home