unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, May 05, 2005

a good laugh it is

Seven minutes past nine in the evening, I think I’ll be better off leaving the deserted office rather than staying here unable to do anything productive. As I walked out of the office, I can sense the uneasy feeling slowing down my footsteps since I know, by tomorrow, I have much more to do, so it leaves me with no other option but to stay back up till nine something. While I’m at it, Joshua called me up and as I’ve expected, he is asking me to help him in fixing the pc back home. But the last thing that I seem to recalled before I hang up the phone was that we have one big chuckle over something that I said…ah how I miss this younger brother of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home