unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, May 08, 2005

where's my faith?

Ahh…it’s three in the afternoon and I have just finish reading the Da Vinci Code, leaving me wanting for more of the same genre. The book I must say was quite a page-turner (well not so until I’ve reach the first quarter of the book) and very enlightening experience. But the question remains – how far the claims in the books really stick to the facts and what does it left me to ponder on my religion itself…
Anyway, did some research (if that’s what people called it) on the Net, reading of articles depicting perspectives from both sides of school of thought…and by the end of the day, that very question is definitely at best – remains.
Well that’s the beauty of it, debating on these claims will take forever but one thing that I learned from this book is that – no matter how hard it is to prove our belief to make our conscience run clear, the only thing that count is what we called faith.
That’s it…faith is all I have and that’s what I’m counting on cause I better do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home