unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, April 29, 2005

27th birthday of mine...

It’s my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! My birthday wish?

hmm…almost lunchtime…I called Mag up cause I think she owed me some explanation…only to realized that she was indeed there (exactly at 12pm) waiting for me and my colleagues to come…but left the place coz she assumed that we wont be coming cause the clock already 20 minutes past noon…no wonder she wasn’t there…now I feel awfully bad and owe her tons of apologies…so that’s when I thought of inviting her for lunch…to make it up for her…and yup…called Chiang – one of my closest colleague back in the office to come along as well…

so off we go…to armcorp mall…since we arrived there earlier than her, I was a bit restless of waiting for her to come thinking that maybe she might not be able to make it today. After waiting for few minutes, there she was…walking toward us and gosh!!! She’s strikingly stunning and gorgeous…who’s on earth wont agree more yeah?!!! and I just can’t keep my eyes of her…wow! Oh ya! Chiang was there behind me that I almost forgot to introduce them to each other…my fault!

So we found a place to eat and she sat beside me…I realized that how I missed her that much that every time she smiles…it’s just blew me away…and yup her brown eyes…makes me forgot that we are just friend that I cant stop gazing at her. You see…what sets her apart from any other girls that I’ve ever known before me is that

she’s just so adorable, that’s why I adore her
she’s just so lovable, that’s why I … ____ her

anyway what a wonderful moment that is…

Now it’s almost 2pm…darn it!!! Looks like I have to go back to work…just as we are about to part…she did something unexpected…she came and gave me a hug…oh so sweet of her…now that’s the second time that I almost forgot that we’re just friend…but indeed she is a special one…

How I wish that…

Now back in the office, still reminisce the moment that I had a few while ago … when I realised that Seng Chai and Andy slowly approaching my cubicle – and with that rare smirk they wear on their face…ah I know they are up to something…so I guess I’m right after all, coz when Andy hands me a folded piece of paper and it’s has that funny picture of me posing foolishly printed on it…and at the back has the signatures of all my colleagues wishing me Happy Birthday!!! Me?! Of course I’m so flattered… but of course that picture of me – hopefully it doesn’t reach any other staff outside our cycle of our colleagues…oh ya almost forgot why Seng Chai was there too, he snapped some photos of me while I was scanning through the card with my foolishly surprised face looking at it…

Fifteen minutes later, while I am so into my task, suddenly a “You Got Mail!!!” appears on the screen…so check it out and it’s from Angeline… wait!!! who’s that again? And off I go tweaking my brain for more details of her… oh ya now I remember…she’s the ever friendly senior staff who is sitting behind Chiang cubicle…but then again how does she knows that it’s my birthday? So we started replying each other mails only to find out that she did receive a copy of my so called Birthday Card with my silly picture on it… Oh My God!!!! Not her!!! This is damn embarrassing ( c’mon lar! Who wont be embarrassed if u did this clowning pose in front of the camera only to be discovered by some of the seniors in the office…) so I cant help but to keep wondering who else have that very copy…

To be honest…all in all…it was just a wonderful day and that is all to it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home