unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

works...

While I was typing my documentation, Catherine came and assigned me a list of thing that I am supposed to do in the team, something which I’m quite familiar with – a/c setup and money posting procedure for the 2nd phase testing purposes … should be kacang one since this is what I’ve been doing for the past few days… (My expertise for the time being I must say). As she sits next me and guiding me through the procedures that I need to do, I found her to be quite a pleasant and soft-spoken lady…how I wish most of my new colleagues are like that…speaking of which I just found out that Tang my team leader, he could speak Korean…whoa!!! Who would have ever thought…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home