unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

outing with them housemates...as usual

Woke up late today…so went down to the living room and saw my housemates already down there sitting at the comfy couch. As we were discussing place to go for the late lunch…I cant help but to wonder what the heck is ‘The Curve’ anyway coz I’ve just read about it from the newspaper…so that was when we decided to go to Damansara all the way from Cheras and yes I realized the distance despite knowing how hungry I was. So I hope to get there in no time.

So off we go. As we were about to reach the place, Marina was playing some guessing game with Ady while I was so intimately attached to my Dan Brown book, reading it sentence by sentence… when I decided to help Ady for this one particular question by hinting him with a definitely wrong answer…I mean instead of ‘Westlife’ (it’s so obvious) it’s ‘Lifehouse’. Which coz Ady and I broke into laughter. As we were laughing, I noticed that Marina was not amused by our antic at all…how it’s reminds me of Budin coz he loves to make fun of us, but when it comes to a situation where the jokes is on him instead…he’ll be so pissed off…hahaha?

How long can I keep on living with these nuisances? …sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home