unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, April 28, 2005

the day i've been waiting for...

Woke up earlier this morning coz I’m so bloody excited of what I should called – one of the high point in my life that I should remembered for the next few months to come…it’s the birthday gathering for me and kah wei another colleague of mine, which wont be organized in the first place if it’s not for the effort from the other colleagues…plus I have invited my dearest friend Magdeline who is still the sweetest person I’ve ever known …how I wish she knows this for a fact…hey that’s why I bought a new set attire just for this occasion – a special one yeah?

the clock is ticking and hmmm I just cant wait for the lunchtime to come…c’mmon lar…why it’s taking so long ….sigh…

ah…lunch time…as we’re on our way to the A&W restaurant…I just cant get the picture of her standing there waiting for me out of my mind…and I just cant stop checking the time and it’s 12:21pm oledi…we are finally there…but where is she? I thought to myself…I guess she on the way…or maybe she wont comes at all…she’s stuck in the office? Must be…

it’s 1:12pm and yet she haven’t showed up…now I can really feel my heart sinking deeper and deeper…I just don’t know why I feel the way that I’m feeling right now…just maybe I missed her so much that I badly need her to be here as well…

now… back in the office…I keep wondering why she didn’t show up…but nevertheless the lunch was great and I must have felt overjoyed when they started to sing the birthday song to both of us .. sweeeeet!!! I guess I’m not being selfish enough to say that the day is mine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home