unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, May 12, 2005

perfect timing...

Picked up the phone and pressed the rigid keypad and after a few tones, a soft voice answered. From the sound of it I knew that calling Mag was kind of a bad idea after all but I was bored to death doing the trivial tasks at work, that’s all. Hell yeah just gave myself a try to meet up for lunch as planned for tomorrow but it just sound unsettling when she asked me to check my email instead. What? Of course I was a bit disappointed but it’s okay didn’t expect her to come for lunch anyway but it still left me feeling uneasy of what she have for me in the email.

*****

I won’t be able to sleep on it if I still can’t recall her name – the mysterious person of the week. So decided to call her up over dinner and asked her for her name. When she mentioned ‘Radin’, everything just fell to place. Have some decent chat with her and thought to myself since Mag wouldn’t be able to make it for lunch tomorrow, why don’t I just invite her instead. What a perfect timing. You did good, Jamie, real good,

Sound like a football match instead. One is injured and one is waiting at the bench, ready for the substitution, can’t wait… ‘cause the game is definitely on. Hopefully this time no foul is committed…sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home