unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, May 13, 2005

late for a date...anyone?

I have a date with Radin later at noon but I’m a bit concern. The odd thing is that I can’t hardly remember her face, so hope she still remember mine. And there is this tiny problem. I forgot to bring my phone with me, guess that I left it back in my room. Gosh…of all the day?!!

******

Grab my book and headed myself straight to the LRT station 'cause my watch showed how late I was for the lunch. Once I got there, it's already 12:34pm. Darn it! Can't believe that i was going to leave such a bad impression to her after seven odd years of not seeing her (actually i haven't). I called her up and she's already half way enjoying her lunch at some food court in Ampang Park. Unbelievable, how could I be this late. So she said that she would came down to meet me.

Now I found myself in her shoes, playing the same waiting game all over again and I never knew that the girl who was there standing for quite sometimes besides me turned out to be her after all. What an irony!!! I can feel myself having a light chuckle of the whole incident. And I guess that was when I sensed that the date wouldn’t end with a bang…sigh.

Now sitting myself against her, I studied the way she look (cause it might turns out that she would be gone for another seven years; why not ‘cause happen before) and turned out she carried herself pretty well. Impressed I was. What else can I say? She’s someone with an impressive career – Academic Counselor…whoa!! So she’s into academic. Not bad.

Checked the time and it’s 1:42pm already and I supposed I was late for work…definitely.
Was it worth it? I guess so…if I take into account that I haven’t saw her in years…and just can’t explain why but my premonition telling that I wont be seeing her anytime soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home