unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Late for the mass session...

I was late for my mass as I hurriedly made my way from the office. When I was at the church entrance, everyone else was already comfortably seating at their seat listening thru the first reading. Today seems to be not a Sunday that I have always wanted it to be. There was a time when the choir was singing a hymn when the pitching was so out of tune, and the music didn’t missed the blame, that I managed to chuckle a bit. oh yes, that pretty choir girl wasn’t in the group. I wonder where she was but it felt so wrong just by thinking of it since I was supposed to pray… do I ever?

******

around 8 in the evening, I made my way back to the office and it didn’t surprised me at all when I saw Eddie Chung was at his cubicle. I wonder what brought him here every weekends. Heard him talking from times to times, that some of our colleagues bold enough to say that he is not local, not Malaysian. Well I guess they were right because from the way he speaks, he sounded more like someone from Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home