unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, June 02, 2005

a birthday bash for a colleague

* sent out mail to my colleagues reminding them of Faiezul's B-day
* so i decided to do something about it because i still remember how it felt when my colleagues throwed a birthday luncheon for me.

* since most of us quite busy lately, we decided that it would be better if we just buy the cake somewhere in Amcorp. Aiesas told me that in Subway, they do have cakes and so we decided to buy an 500g cake.

* dont let the weight fools you because all the way back to office with me carrying the cake, it felt like the weight was more than i have presumed.

* everything was set and everyone was waiting for the birthday boy at the pantry when by the time when i was supposed to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home