unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm flying home...

My flight is schedule today at three something in the evening. When I left the room, my bed still left broken by its side (I think I’ve been sleeping with my mattress on the floor for almost three weeks now….) just don’t know when I’ll get my time to fix it.

******

When I reached the airport, I was a bit surprised to find a very long queue which stretch all the way from the Airasia check-in counters to KLIA entrances…sigh…took me about 30 minutes to have my stuffs check-in.

******

Met up with my former lecturer who used to lecture us on Macroeconomic subjects (which I was pretty good at haha) back in the college years…Mr. John P. a soft spoken man with such an analytical mind…(well there was this topic that we had which really open up my mind)

******

Finally landed at the Kuching airport…I’m back…woohoo! And errg…my family, they didn’t even know that I’m back coz they actually were supposed to pick up my brother instead of me…nevermind lar just surprise them will do lar…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home