unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, October 31, 2005

gotta finnish watching this movie; IOAT what ah?

...it's 3:18 a.m. but still i need to know how it ends. i bought the The Notebook DVD a while back...but was stuck halfway...must be some errors with the way they encoding it...must be...

anyway...hope i wont be late for work later..still got a few more hours to go...sigh...

******

how i wish that i've applied leave for today as i thought that there wont be anything to do in the office since most of the staffs wont be around anyway due to these Deepavali and Raya breaks coming soon. Well, my colleagues came to me and passed down several things for me to do as they wont be around during their holiday. well helping them out wont be such problem for me...it just that...uh...

my senior manager came to my cubicle and informed me that i would be in charged of monitoring another important task - Malaysia IOAT. huh?! Come again?! and i am to liase with a staff in Hong Kong...oh great! sigh... why didn't he informed me earlier so that i could at least know what i am expected to do. so last minute one arr...aiyo...

take a deep breath jamie...who knows i might be enjoying all these works after all...finger crossed...and besides, this's the time for me to learn new things, a crash course indeed...to the extreme...

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

selamat Hari RaYa

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger jamie said...

same to u too...

 
At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no matter white cat or black cat, the cat can catch the mouse is the best cat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home