unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

something for me to worry about?

what's the next best thing to happen to me besides sex? well...last few weeks, i may simply say it's the fussball table! i wont waste my free time sitting there in my cubicle but instead, i'll find a way to creep in to the pantry to play a few round of fussball...woohoo!

but lately...the pain in my left wrist really started to worry me...blame it on my aggressive game's method. A quick twist to the left wrist every now and then.

Ah wait!!! i'm expected to play my 2nd round pool match in these coming few days. i hope i will recover soon enough to at least play a decent pool game against Chew...will i be? hope nobody in the office knows about my wrist...i dont like to be at the disadvantage...sigh...need a massage lar...

* btw, sex, among other things, remains one of the best thing to do during one's leisure time! why? at least i'll never injured any part of my body...ooohhh?

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger aisoh said...

you guys keja ka.... main....
astro la...... pool la...... foosball (dunno how to spell) la...
get a bar then it'll be perfect :P

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Angeline Choo said...

are u sure u wont injure any part of ur body? hahaha!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger hC said...

lol..i was about to say that angie..anyway..just make sure you dont hurt someone..with that..err..activity of yours..

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Nlndr said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger jamie said...

*blush* anyway since when did u guys get so naughty ar?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home