unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, December 09, 2005

5 years later

My brother was scheduled to arrive at KLIA later at noon. And it is an exciting day for me…didn’t see him for quite sometimes…yup five years to be exact… plus today’s gonna be my last day at the office before I leave all my workloads behind for a three weeks holiday…yeah?

Well before hand, need to brief Carlo, our new team member from Philippines on all of my projects because it might turns out that he may need to take over some of these projects…

Next? Counting the minutes to leave the office for KL Sentral…and guess what?! Five minutes before six, my project manager came looking for me (and she even knew where to find me – the pantry! Why? I was busy errgg…playing foosball haha). It’s seem that one of the project had cause some unwanted errors…damn!

Anyway, I managed to untangle myself out of the mess when I was informed that my senior would be the one to fix them as she’s the one who was directly involves with the project…wha a relief!

*******

Check the clock it’s already half past six and my brother was at the KL Sentral for way too long and I felt real bad that I rushed myself to the train station and i took me another 15 minutes to get there… oh yeah he mentioned that he’ll be at the Starbuck? Once there, all I need to do was to look for one stunningly good looking fella…and man! There he was…sitting with his feet on another chair as he was busy browsing thru his laptop…after 5 long years…I finally able to see him again…miss you much bro!

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can’t believe I had to wait there for…hmmm… from noon to sunset!!!! But anyway, it was worth a wait you know… exited to see you too bro. even though he always get on my nerve when were still young. Likewise too… but now, sort of making jokes about the past…
It was probably about six something when I saw a young man said ‘yo’ or ‘ho’?.... there he was, my brother, second in command of the family in his office ‘uniform’… cool! Where did we go after that?

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger jamie said...

well...u know lar, work mar...
anyway, i think rite after tht we met up with Eric and Donna and we ended up having one of the best 'bak kut teh' in town...haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home