unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pool Competition Day 3 (1st round -> Me vs. M.Fai)

last night, I kept having the same dream where I was in a pool match against M.Fai, and the problem was that the dream keep recurring over and over again till i woke up this morning wondering how it ends. Heck?!

******

Well, today's the day when i was scheduled to play the first round pool match against this M.Fai fella. to be honest, his skill, ball placement and sometime trick shots do intimidate me from time to time. what can I say, he's better pool player than me. so i guess it was quite the right moment for me to shift my game to the next level - a better than usual... :-)...now i'll just keep my finger crossed!

oh ya!...our match was delayed to 6pm instead of 1pm due to blar blar blar...

******

went to the pantry to check out the other on-going matches and was cold-sweated when i stepped into the room to see it was crowded with staffs!!! oh man! my match's next and with this kinda well-participating crowds, i might lost my focus.

******

alright now it's my turn to play...nervous i am! my mind suddenly went blank and all the things tht i told myself...it's just dissappeared!!! i shouldn't care much anymore...just give myself the best chance to have a decent game, tht will do!!!
And yup! i won the first frame out of three. Second round...err i lost...

so me and M.Fai have to settle it for the last frame to decide which one of us would proceed to the next round. it was quite an 'exciting' duel and about few minutes later, i found myself with only the 8-ball left to pocket!

'just take a deep breath jamie' with tht said, slowly making my shot and ????....I WON!!!!!!.....woohooo!!!!...

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger hC said...

woohoo...u better take revenge for me!! second round...remember! or else..somebody's gonna get hurt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home