unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, December 10, 2005

X'mas shopping...

Me and my bro have decided that today we gonna spent the whole day roaming the city browsing for things to buy for this coming X’mas seasons…woohoo! From Ikano/The Curve and all the way to Starhill…and man! It was so exhausting that when we got back, my bro had to cancel his plan of bringing me along with his buddies for a longing Saturday Nite outing…sigh…but really…I could barely lift and adjust my head on my pillow that the next morning my bro caught me snoring with his videocam! Oh yeah… I’m not the snoring kind of person but some scientific finding concludes that one will snore only when the body and minds really really exhausted…blar blar blar… just pleasssseeeeee….accept the reasoning coz I myself do find it’s true what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home