unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, April 22, 2005

the missing mug...

we went to Starbuck that evening, and I did sumthing tht i would never thought of doing even if I’m zapped back into my past of being a wild n rebellious teenager...i stole a Starbuck mug...at first it started out as a joke...but i wasn't sure when the spontaneous how-to steps of snuffing the mug right under their nose became a well choreographed plan...whoa...well ady and marina seems to laugh it off at first saying tht i would nvr do tht...but i really did...coz as we were about to leave the outlet, my thought keep provoking me tht back at my office, i really need a mug and with the Starbuck logo on it...i thought to myself...WHY NOT?!!!...so i guess tht's when i really decided to be a part of my very own 'devilish but stupid' plan...gosh...me…of all the people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home