unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

vodka this, then wat?

That night we were having a BBQ, u know all that chicken wings plus that ham stick...aiyaya...yummy. Lighting up the charcoals, feeling the heat and the smoke getting in your eyes, that was not the fun part. While I was at it, my uncle, he kept serving me this simple cocktail of his - I kind of like it. I don’t know why but I keep urging for more. Sipping that colorless mixed-up vodka with a perfectly sliced lemon in it for every 10 minutes, I knew pretty well how I would end up - not degenerately wasted but tipsy, in a good way.

* err... just dont drink and drive

Before I even I realized it, my face was a bit pale and reddish. My couzs and aunts were there to witness how uncoordinated my movements were that they found it amusing. No worries, I got everything under control alright. With that I mean, i went seeking for the Smirnoff bottle myself when apparently my uncle forgot to serve it on time as he was pretty occupied talking with friends of his…hehe…you see a man need to do what he needs to do to keep the mind spinning mildly…sigh


It just that, I won’t be enjoying the BBQ sticks as much as when I’m sober. One thing that I should keep straight here, BBQing the ‘babi’ – that’s something I wont like to give up for any other meat. Tht’s so not debate-able. That’s that u know. Okay…gotta go…Really need to sleep…hopefully there’s no hangover in the morning…

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow! a vodka induced blog post! pretty well written!! hahaha

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger jamie said...

glad it entertained u...oh wait r u swedish now? c'mmon man tell me a Swedish joke or two...anyway glad to hear from you lar! i tot u were bz with ur Art/Tech stuffs...must be enjoying urself there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home