unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, December 26, 2005

back-to-kampung trip...how i long for it!!!

I was all excited as today we'll be making our way back to kampung somewhere in Dalat. Boarded the plane from Kuching to Sibu before we had our speedboat ride from Sibu.

*yup! the place where i used to grow up - Sibu!!! and in the b/ground - speedboat wharf; and notice tht Pagoda Temple?

Can't remember the last time I had that ride along the Rajang river (the longest river in Malaysia) ...I think it was about 10 or 12 years ago maybe...nvmnd! and the most craziest part of all...we passed thought this man-made river, Kut River (*Kut in Melanau means 'dig') which I think stretched for a few kilometers long. Must be the longest 'canal' in South East Asia...and yet nobody really mention (or care about) it...
We already at my kampung by noon...and one thing got me really confused, one of our relatives was leaving already...Uncle B and the family? Why is that so?! oh ya... his wife Phillis was there too, i don’t know why but I always picture her as the 'evil witch' ...yup the FooChow clan witch she is...sigh...x get me wrong I’m no racist - period. Never like her though...for the way she treated us when we were kid...and some more she like to compare me with her daughter, Vivian - academically i mean. Anyway, I’ve nothing against these two cousins of mine - they're so different than their mother - nice...sigh…well enough said…
At night, we had this gathering dinner as most of the relatives were here oledi (except for the rest of my family – still on their way you know). It was all fun lar…and liquor? Well not tonite though. But till then what was there for me to do while waiting for my family to arrive? Lemme think…there's sumthing else goin' on tonite...yup the live telecast of EPL match between Chelsea against...err tht's not important...coz i was sure tht Chelsea would win eventually...




* the one on the right most - my couz. He's one of those millions fans tht despise Chelsea...hmm i wonder why. is it due our team arrogance attitude? well sorry can't help it pal...










* i told u guys - Chelsea won!!! but heck...still waiting for them to come...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home