unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Somebody got Punk’d alright…




Perfect weather. Sunshine mildly burning my skin. I guess it was ‘the’ time to have a swim in the river. Except that I didn’t want to. “I’ll be the photographer. You guys enjoy yourself.” That’s my excuse whenever my siblings or cousins persuaded me to join them, as I was equipped with my newly bought W800i camera phone I supposed. Gosh how I wish I could join them as I was standing by the pier watching them excitedly splashing themselves into the water.
* anti-gravity?

Well, I wasn’t the only one who didn’t fancy a swim in the river. As the rest of us were busy maneuvering some kind of stunts in the river, Doboson and Mel were there sitting doing nothing. (Since there were ten of us), they say ‘The more the merrier’, my brothers who were soaking wet came up with a cunningly wicked idea to throw them two asses into the river. One by one. I was told of this and can’t wait to snap them pictures..woohoo…it’s gonna be fun…
* Victim #1
First victim that fell to this ferocious plan was Doboson. I wondered how they gonna pulled or dragged his gigantic ass into the river. Long story short… when they ‘politely’ pushed him down into the river, he was grabbing this wooden structure that it was slightly shifted when they finally got him. You know we didn’t really see it coming.


Now the next lucky victim was his sis, Mel. She was easier since she is a girl with small frame. Thank God, she wasn’t built as heavy as her brother…phew. Down the river you go girl… and I tell you, watching them fallen to this plan was so much fun than watching WWE wrestlers whupping each other sorry ass. * Mel you're next

Almost half an hour later, just when I thought Punk’d was coming to an end… something happened. I was already walking my way back to the house when Janine, she came and asked me to pass her the shampoo. Which I did (Mistake #1). You know in the movies when people tell you when something big is coming your way, you have this funny instinct… well I kinda sensed that but just couldn’t figure out what (Mistake #2). As I stood there, I smelled something fishy was going on, when I noticed my siblings were at the pier wearing this hopeful expression on their faces. “What’s going on here? No… hopefully they are not doing this to me as wel…” before I could even completed that grammar-free sentence of mine, Janine was already there right in front of me, blocking my every chance of escaping routes. I tried to slowly retreat myself (Mistake #3) but found myself trapped in a corner!!! Well, she managed to fool me alright. As I was helplessly trapped like a kitten…err I mean like a lion… I heard their footsteps running up the house…oh no!

And so there I was, stripped of everything I have in my pocket, my wallet, my expensive phone, some `coins, some old receipts as I desperately hanging on to my very own survival…by grabbing whatever I could reach. All of my siblings and cousins were there in someway – ‘working their master plan’ on me… I could feel one of them grabbing my legs, my arms and you know what?! My aunts and other cousins where there too. Stood there by the door. I thought my aunts going to ask them to stop but instead she joined in…I repeat…she joined in and apparently went for my hands as she tried her best to have me released whatever I grabbing onto. Sigh…whatever IS TO HAPPEN to the Good Samaritans nowadays…
* all of us except me...
The house were chaotic in a good way lar… as virtually every member of the family were there to either watch me being ‘ruthlessly victimized’ in the friendliest way possible or gave my siblings and cousins some extra helping hands… about five minutes later or so, I finally let go, as they dragged me down to the river leaving the rest laughing like crazy. See, I wont go down without a final effort that at times I grabbed on to the wooden path on the pier (reminiscence of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre scene when the victim was scratching his nails on the wall…)…but you know it’s inevitable.

I was officially the third person thrown into the river…yeah! ??? Anyway, it was fun though… took so much effort to have me thrown into the river? I give that an A+…teamwork mar… let’s just say I was PUNK’d… sigh…
*and luckily the photos of me was nvr taken since they hv thrown the cameraman into the river instead...which err happen to b me...sigh...

9 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

wa.... looks really fun..

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger hC said...

LOL...kick ass!

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger jamie said...

well...kampung ma...

 
At 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O yea brother... The more you resist the higher it is for you to be victimized. darn funny of coz! I can’t get off that horrifically petrified facial expression of urs when we got you. I thought of letting you go after seeing you struggled for…quite sometimes lar.., till our ‘saviour’, auntie Dorothy joined in!!! SHE participated in this magical event of tossing her own adult nephew to Kekan’s river!!! Gracias auntie!!! You made our kampung a better place to live!!! Hahahhahhaaaaa!!! Without a doubt an event that need to be repeated again this year! Take heed my brother…it is inevitable! Grandpa and grandma might join in….even better!!!

Yes, you got punk'd! and we love you.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger jamie said...

hmmm...u'll next bro...muahaha...err no lar ...just kidding...maybe...

 
At 1:44 AM , Blogger Hope said...

Sounds like you are very close to your family, nice blog.

MM

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger jamie said...

thanks!!!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Angeline Choo said...

ooh. new camera huh?

 
At 12:50 AM , Blogger jamie said...

aha...there u r angie...didn't manage to talk to u nowadays eh? u bz me bz...in fact everyone's bz being bz...anyway gud luck with ur performance! too bad i wont be around to hear u sing again...hmm maybe soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home