unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, June 11, 2005

my bad hair days ahead...

* Woke up late today with a headache spoiling my day start. That I would simply assumed that I skipped dinner last night. Went downstairs and met my housemates when they convinced me to go with to Amcorp Mall for lunch. We ended up in a packed Korean Restaurant. Tried their tomato mee and maybe I was curious whether it was as good as the one in Willie Cafe. The verdict? Not quite as good though. Even worst, i knew that it wouldn’t help much in filling up my empty stomach. Ouch!
* Since Bibi...oops she didn't like to be called that, I mean Marcia informed us that she would be joining us later that afternoon in Amcorp Mall, we decided to stroll the ground floor and it happened to have this weekly sales on used item. Bought a novel called 'Armadillo' by William Boyd for a RM5!!! i didn't exactly knew the reason why I bought the novel. Perhaps due to it well preserved bright green cover. Of course I did read it hypnosis and looks like it a good buy after all.
* Should come here more often on weekends I thought to myself. I just don’t why that i always ended up buying novels one after another. I mean I just bought myself a new novel by Ruth Rendell called 'Thirteen Steps Down' at The Borders a few days ago. And it's no coincidence that the novel has this Light/Dark green cover, which I like so much. Must be the interesting cover.

*Later that evening, went to meet up with Rozie, coz I’ve asked her or him or whatever, to come along with me coz I need to get my hair done but haven’t decided which saloon to go for this re-bonding thingy. The treatment lasted for two hours, from the way i see it, my hair looks awfully deflated. And that's not all, now my hair looked even drier than before. There goes my money...

* Ah...now the thought of going back to the office start to fright me damn well...are you kidding me?! With this deflated hair...oh gosh! Should I go...ah missing the workday might not be problem after all, but what about the Sunday Mass?! Darn it! Would my promises that I made on my last Birthday could withstand such a situation...let's see what may come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home