unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, December 18, 2004

farewell to swensen... :-(

the day started with my antic of coming late to work (prior to tht debbie called me to punched her card cause she knew tht she would be coming in late too). while i was doing my fountain opening, makcik came to inform me of sumthing unusual - the kitchen chiller was left wide open resulting in about fifteen 6litre icecream tubs melted which would probably cost the outlet about rm750...damn! what a way to start my last day in swensen...sigh

around noon, sook fun came in with sumthing in her hands - a cake from secret recipe? only for me to find out later tht she just bought it for me...i'm so so flattered! i guess maybe all this while none of my friends have ever treated me tht nice...how sweet she can be...

now it's like couple of hours before i officialy leave the outlet, and from the way i see it, things start to hyped up a bit, this farewell thingy really got me excited and reluctant at the same time...c'mmon i've been here for almost three good months and now? all the sweet and sour just kinda hard to be put behind as i'm on my way to a better life ahead of me...

we started to take photos every now and then, mostly me and debbie...how close we can become at times tht i never realised tht fact till now...oh ya there was this moment when all the staff gathered around me as i was about to cut the cake...it's just so thrilling and surreal...just couldn't expressed how i felt tht moment...wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home