unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

what a mixed up day...i suppose

too many mixed emotion happened in one day today...got to work today and whambam! candy our chef was so pissed off cause i dint inform her of item got last nite...the reason? sumbody had the item reserved for this coming sunday and me (plus my manager) sold it to another customer...hmm i kinda lost my tantrum back then...yeah i was pushing her nerve as well...common lar...i got to play down my defence too...

debbie...hmm she kinda pulling me closer to her...and u know what...i kinda like it as well

now here to a different story mood...it's the delivery-day to day...i mean i promised jaz to deliver vack her stuff to her friends house...well got into this taxi and asked the cab driver to get me to pandan indah wiothout me realizing it was not where her friends stay...what i funny cum frustrating journey...wasted my cash for nuthing...so i got to make a second trip but this time i asked her friend Rena for their address...this time i got it right all along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home