unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, November 19, 2004

Was it an interview session or what?

Woke up and carefully rearrange my thought on things that I suppose to attend to...Oh yah...I got this interview coming up in few hours...Well to be frank...Come to think of it...don't quite excited to pursuit...just dun why...maybe I've been keeping myself too busy with my part-time as the newly groomed fountain guy...Making cups of capuccino does make me feel 'useful'...i'm kinda good for something tht kinda thing...

now this how it went - i got there just about time (btw taxi fare rm9?!!! wtf), i said to myself this better be good as i carefully placing my steps toward the entrance, darn it...looks like i wasn't the only one who are aware of this interview session...it's like hundreds of faces cant wait to get hired right on the spot; well forgot them, let me do what i got to do, fill up the form, submit it and before i can been warm my seat, i heard my name been called, wow tht was fast! few question were thrown and eventually got me seated at an assessment table where I was given one simple question which was to come up with a no nonsense solution of Fibonacci function...what?! Fibonacci? i think i came across it a few times back in the yrs..well u know i cant even solve tht trivial question i know tht the chance was slipping off my hand...now it seems tht reality has finally catch up with me...i mean i've really screwed up my chances of ever getting this graduate skilling progamme which is to be attached to Scope International...man!!! now tht the assessment question keeps on teasing my rusty mind of


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home